Tuesday 4 March 2014

That's A Wrap...

A quick little post today! 



I bought these nail wraps from Avon recently as they were half price (I can't for the life remember how much I paid!), I love a nail wrap me! 

My faves being Minx as they have the prettiest patterns but these are great to do at home yourself! To be honest these were so easy I did them in about 15 mins! 

Just cut and prep your nails, choose the closest size of wrap to your nail and stick on and stretch. If it's a little too big I push down the sides so it leaves a mark and then I trim it to size with little nail scissors. I find the smaller toes more faffy but still it's worth it as wraps normally last about 4-6 weeks on me! 

I really love the bright pastel colours of these leopard print ones! I would defo recommend trying wraps for a change to polish! 

Have you use wraps before? Did you do them yourself or in a salon?

Bye for now

Hannah x

  

6 comments:

  1. I have tried some nail art wraps before but they didn't turn out so well. It doesn't seem like my fingers fit the shape of the strips but I love the designs you can choose from. Your nails look really well and maybe I should try out this brand and maybe my experience will be different, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toes are pretty easy to do, as I do them at work I suppose im practised! Glad you liked the review!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I've never thought about using these on my toes! They look so pretty without the hassle of nail art - its not my strong point at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes nail art is so hard, its not my thing either! Wraps on toes last for ages! I was a bit annoyed I did these and its not summer yet so can't show them off, so I will defo buy some more I love them! and still a week on they look fab! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I always look at nail wraps enviously. I am a nurse and pointless applying them to my nails for a few days. For some reason I have never even considered using them on my toes, it looks so fiddly!! But yours look amazing!!! I am definitely going to attempt a go!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite fiddly but you get use to it and you don't need to wait for them to dry so an added bonus! They last for ages at least 4 weeks! xxxxx

      Delete