Monday 3 March 2014

My Birthday Bonanza!

Well at the moment I have back to work blues...only had 4 days off but they have been oh so lovely! I have been thoroughly spoilt from head to toe for my 24th birthday! And here's what I got up too!

We had a chilled Friday did a few jobs in town, walked Ruby in the flooded local park and ending with a birthday Chinese take away! Mmm I just love a Chinese it is my fave take out, I know it isn't good for you but hey I don't have it that often!

Saturday was my surprise birthday day out planned by the lovely Russell! We got the train to London then he texted me from the opposite seat (how times have changed!) we were off shopping, lunch and then to see my fave show We Will Rock You the musical! I was made up with the day ahead! 



We had a wander along Oxford Street and Carnaby Street looking in and out of shops! It wasn't a hard core shopping day so it was nice and relaxed looking in shops we do not have in Kent! We went to Muji which we had briefly been in before at Christmas time, I oooohed and awwwwwed at the make up storage then but had seemed to have gone up another level and there were 'beautiful' acrylic storage boxes that I have seen on lots of blogs! I needed them! I purchased the 5 draw one and was very pleased with myself! After that purchase I needed some new make up to put in it so when we were down Carnaby street we popped into the Benefit Boutique. I have seen the Gimme-Brow  on their social media sites and was interested to try it! The girl tried that on me and a few other things I wanted to try! i was quite restraint and only came away with the Gimme-Brow as I knew I would be getting money/vouchers for my birthday! 

Then it was lunch time and we had a table booked at Prezzo one of my fave restaurents. We had a lovely lunch and a nice glass of Prosscco to celebrate with.



We wandered down to We Will Rock You and settled into our great seats, Rolos and a Diet Coke in hand! The show was great! It was the forth time I had seen it in the 12 years it has been open and I would go again at the drop of a hat! I love love love musicals but this one holds a place in my heart whilst growing up we as a family listened at lot to Queen.



After it finished we wandered along to Piccadilly and went to Grace Bar for a few drinks! It was happy hours so we took full advantage on having a few cocktails! I had such a fabulous day and it was so sunny and dry! NO RAIN! Woohoo!!



On Sunday my actual birthday we had a laid back day having croissants for breakfast and opened my presents before we had a slap up Sunday lunch at my Dad's golf club, the food is amazing! We came home with very full bellies and my best friend Kerry and her boyfriend Matt came over for more present giving! My mum had made a fab chocolate cake which we all had a little bit of room for! 

I felts so lucky and touched at all the cards, presents, texts, tweets, instagram comments and Facebook Messages! I received about 70 Facebook posts, I was amazed that all those people took the time to write a little post! It really shows the amount of people who care and think about you and I was wowed! So thank you to everyone that made my birthday lovely and put a little smile on my face :) 



Hope you all had a fab weekend

Just Hannah xxx



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a lovely birthday weekend! There's not much better than cocktails, cake, musicals and presents (and a couple of cheeky days off work!) Welcome to the 24 club ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlene sorry for late reply! xxxxxx

      Delete