Friday 28 March 2014

The Lazy Girls Moisturiser

I bought this product last year and I fell in love with it and all you lazy girls will do too (or have done already!) 



The clue is in the name you basically spray...and go! Well obviously I advises you get dressed before you leave the house but you get the picture ;) 

I use the yellow one with 'oat extracts' which I do find a little strange but it's the most natural and non over powering one of them all! I love it as it's SO quick and easy! I use this in the mornings and it absorbs into the skin so quickly by the time I'm dressed my skin feels silky and smooth and NOT sticky!! Horray!! I really hate that sticky mouistiser feeling when you get dressed!

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend planned!

Just Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this spray! Bit funky smell but nice and easy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I know, I didn't fancy the other two either do this was the most 'natural' xxxx

      Delete