Friday 21 March 2014

#nomakeupselfie

Well here's mine...



At 1st I was a little unsure about this #nomakeupselfie when I 1st saw it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram this week, then by Wednesday everyone was doing it and I was so shocked at how much money Cancer Research UK have raised! It's an amazing thing. The amount of people slagging it off is a little crazy! Yeah it has probably clogged up your news feed a bit with bare faced ladies but it has raised it's public profile even more and everyone's talking about it an donating!

Cancer is a horrible, horrible thing and it has hit my family a few years back, we beat it off with a massive stick and we won! YAY! Not everyone can be so lucky though, the more money people raise the better chance we all have at beating it.

If you haven't done a selfie yet I urge you to post one and donate whatever you can to the cause. I love make up as much as the next beauty blogger, we all hide behind make up and cover up what we think are our imperfections but everyone is beautiful with or without make up.

I thought cancer would never effect me and the ones I love but it did and it came with a massive shock. I'm forever grateful to anyone that have ever given money to help with the Cancer Research as my families life would be a lot different if we were not so lucky.

Just Hannah xxx

3 comments:

  1. very inspirational, and you still look pretty! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring post - it is so important that we all stick together in the fight against cancer. Well done on donating and for being brave enough to share a no make up selfie (you look gorgeous with no make up on though - very jealous of your perfect skin!)

    x

    ReplyDelete