Sunday 23 March 2014

March Spending Ban Wishlist


I never thought a spending ban would be so hard! Shopping really does make me happy! I suppose I'm just like any girl really but man this is hard! I have been very resistant even when I have had to pop into town to do something like an appointment I have been strong and stayed out of Boots, Superdrug, New Look etc. But just a scroll down my Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin' feed is so hard, ideas are everywhere! Me and Russ popped into Tesco's for some bits and I was lusting after this dress in there, I was so sad I couldn't buy it *sad face*.I have sooooo many clothes and quite a lot of make up at home I know in my hearts of hearts that I don't need anything.... but there is know harm in wishing and debating what's out there is there?  

New Gelux Ice Ice Baby Shades- I do gel nails from home for my friends and family. I have a small-ish collection of shades one of each colour to suit everyone's taste but when I saw these I knew I needed more! I love the pastel mint green and the bright orange looks fab for holiday and the light pink as you can never have too many pink nail polishes/gels! So after my spending ban I might grab a couple once I have seen them in real life at the beauty suppliers!

Real Techniques Stippling Brush- After getting the core collection for my birthday and watching a few youtube videos and reading lots of blog posts I feel I need the stippling brush in my life as well. I do get on with the buffng brush for my liquid foundation but I really want to see first hand what this one is like. I still have some vouchers from my birthday so I might pick this on up as well!

No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blushers- Two be fair what girl would not want these, they are bright and colourful and oh so pretty. I have used the Benefit cream blusher 'Fine One One' and I really like it. I fancy trying the orange one first...and the light pink...! Have you tried these? How do you apply them?

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm- I have seen a few reviews on cleansing balm and I just fancy trying it. I might pick it up in New York. I really like removing my make up with a creamy cleanser but I'm always up for new things to try and I really like the eye make up remover in the same range.

I don't have long left on my spending ban (until 10th April) and I'm planning on a big shopping trip to Lakeside in Essex on the 11th! There Primark is AMAZZZING! I'm not going to go crazy as my New York trip is just around the corner and I'm soooo excited already! I'm researching my April New York Wish List is we speak.... what this space!

Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment