Sunday 16 March 2014

This Sunday...

What a beautiful day we had here in sunny Kent! 


I love Sundays for a few reasons...

1. Me and Russ are both off.
2. Even though I have work on a Monday I feel chilled and non pressured.
3. My dad cooks an amazing Sunday roast! 

This Sunday was know exception, with the fun out we wanted to go out and enjoy it. In the morning me, Russ and my muma went to a local farmers market, from cheese to cider there was lots of local  produce, we came away with some amazing home made scotch eggs for lunch!

We also popped into a vintage and makers market. With free admission it was worth a look, it was packed full of little tresures! With my spending ban still on I held up well and didn't buy anything! I was very much tempted by a jazzy 70's blanket but know I was good! There was done lovely home made bits and bobs which gave me and mum some ideas for things to make ourselves!  I did pick up lots of cards so after the spending ban I might take another look! I'm gonna defo look out for more of them as I really enjoyed looking around and my best buddy Kerry would die from excitement, I just know it she LOVES anything vintage and pretty! 


Later we took Ruby-kins on a walk. I just love walking in the sun and getting done fresh air. Along the way we got a bit snap happy... 





For pudding tonight me and russ made a mango and rasberry eton mess! It was amazing!

Hope you all had a good Sunday and it was super sunny like mine!

Just Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment