Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Lazy Girl's Exfoliator


If you're anything like me you prefer more time in bed then getting up early, right? 
Then check out my lazy girls series of posts... Here's the first...

I can be pretty bad with the skin on my body, my face routine is sorted but my skin on my body sometimes feels dry and itchy especially my legs after waxing. Step in the lazy girls new best friend...

Spa Find Heavanly Hydration Salt Brushing 



This basicly is a scrub and moisturiser in one!! I love it! Two steps in one, saving you valuable time! 

It's made of salt and the lovely coconut oil and vitamin E. 


use this product on a dry (not wet!) skin, either standing in the bath while it's running or in the shower before I turn it on. A little bit goes a long way so don't use too much per area. Massage it into the skin in quick, circular movements, focus on areas that get very dry and rough like knees, elbows and hands. You will notice lots of salt falling on the floor, this will dissolve with water and makes a lovely bath oil! Be carful though as the floor of your bath or shower will become slippery. 

As soon as you rinse the salt off your skin feels super soft! As the product has oil in it leaves your skin with a silky 'film' over it which locks in the moisture! I normally moisturise with body lotion if I use salt brushing before I go to bed as an extra weapon against the dry skin but in the mornings I don't tend to.

What are your lazy girl fave products?!

Just Hannah xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment