Friday 3 January 2014

A Little About Me...



It's just Hannah here this is my second post wooo!  I'm gonna introduce myself,

I'm a 23 year old spa therapist who lives in Maidstone, Kent. I live with my Mum, Dad, sister Lucy and our family dog, a black Lab called Ruby. I have an amazing boyfriend of two years called Russ. 

Everyone says "Your always doing something Hannah" but I just hate to be bored! Me and Russ are always planning our next adventure. Be it a day out or trying a new restaurant, a weekend away or holiday in the sun! Even on my days off I'm darting here there and everywhere! Sometimes I need to slow down and relax!    

I'm a lover of all things girly, so I will feature a range of posts about fashion, hair and make up. Also I love cooking and especially baking so will share this as well!

I work in a spa in Goudhurst, Kent so I have a real passion for skin care products, so I will be telling you all about my favourites.

I'm a self confessed worrier and I stress about the tiniest thing! Another New Years resolution is to chill out a bit! But hey I wouldn't be Hannah if I didn't worry!

So now you know a bit about me and what my blog will be about I better get planning my next post!

Bye for now! X

No comments:

Post a Comment