Friday 10 January 2014

Soap and Glory- The Righteous Butter

Hi, it's Just Hannah here, Sorry I have been so rubbish at posting this week! I need to learn how to fit it into my everyday busy life!

So for Christmas I recieved quite a lot of Soap and Glory stuff! I really like the branding, it's pink and  girly what else could a girl want! I have tried bits and pieces of  their stuff  before and really liked it! I had never used the body butter and where had I been?! It's AMAZING!!



First of all the scent smells so yummy! It's sweet but not over powering. I first used it after a bath, you only need a small among per areas so a little bit goes along way (my two tubs from Christmas will last me ages wooo). The next thing I noticed was how quickly it sunk into my skin and it didn't feel sticky afterwards, that's one of my bug bares with body lotions etc I hate them feeling too heavy. The Righteous Butter fits the bill perfectly!

In the morning I woke up and could still smell the sweet yummy scent, result! And when I felt my skin it felt SO SOFT! I always think my skins not that soft and being a beauty therapist I touch a lot of skin!! This really offer everything I want from a body lotion/moisturiser. I think I would use the butter mostly at night and use a lotion in the morning if needed.

As I work as at therapist for a skin care company I felt like I was 'cheating' on them a bit! But they are releasing a body balm this year some time I think so I can see how theirs measures up to this beaut!

Well I'm off today so I will be thinking if some more blog ideas! I have got a little shopping trip planned and need to bake a cake so I better get on and get up!

Bye for now
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment