Saturday 11 January 2014

I Heart Spa Find Calmit Serum...

One skin care product I couldn't live without is my Spa Find Calmit Serum!! If I could bath my skin in it, I really would!! 

                       


Spa Find is the skin care company I work for and I'm not being biased the products are amazing!  I will be raving on here about them so be prepared! The Calmit Serum is my favourite (if I had to pick just one) from there skin care ranges. 

It's brilliant for a normal to combination skin, but especially for those who are concerned about signs of ageing! Even at 23 I use anti-aging products and I have done for a few years, this is so important, the younger you start the better! It contains Padina Pavonica which is a marine brown algae. It's in a lot of 'expensive' high-end brands (Calmit is ALOT CHEAPER!)  and it's seen as a real player in the battle for anti ageing! 

I use this every night and sometimes in the morning under my moisturiser. I love the fact it's water based so it's not heavy at all on your skin. This is what always used to worry me about a serum, that it would make my skin even more oily etc but this really doesn't! Also what I love love love about Calmit Serum is that it will calm the angriest of spots!!! I use this product more when it's 'the time if the month' and I find it really helps! 

It's £26 for 50ml and lasts me ages! You only need one pump into the palm of your hand and then pat and rub into your face and neck I then wait a minute or so then I apply my moisturiser or night cream! 

                         


I really love this product and I feel it has improved my skin dramatically! I would recommend it to anyone!

Well that's enough chit chat on for now! Sorry about my passion of skin care products I could talk about them all day!

Happy weekend

Just Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment