Friday 24 January 2014

This Weeks Haul...

I have been shopping a few times this week (even though I'm ment to be saving) I got a few bargins though! 

First me and Russ went to Bluewater on Monday evening, we didn't really need anything but we wanted to try out and have a meal at Wahaca (post coming soon). While I was ther I picked up this lovely over sized clutch bag, 

I love how tan and dark blue will go with most things and how you can dress it up or down for the evenings. Plus the heart print is super cute, even better it was £19 reduced to £9.50! Had to be done!

Next I had a look in New look and got these lovely beige flat shoe boots, they are so comfy and can be worn with most things! They were only £8!


Today I had to go into Maidstone, to get my hair cut, so of course I took that as a chance to have a 'look around the shops'!!

Got this comfy and casual blue jumper in Primark it was reduced to £3! Perfect for lazy days off! Also I picked up some bobby pins and I thought I would try out this sparkly gold head band! It was only £3 so if I don't like it, it wasn't much!



Lastly I popped into Boots and Superdrug and picked up these beauty's! 


Firstly I got a Sleek make up palette, I havnt used their eye shadows before (I love their blushers) so thought I should try! I picked up the vintage romance palette, the colours were lovely, I will post about these soon! 

I picked up a cheapie natural collection green eye shadow, I use to have a really nice dark greedy shimmery eye shadow, I'm gonna give this one a try to see how it is!

I bought the bargin of the day, A BLUSHER FOR £1! I picked up a pinky peachy colour, I'm not to brave in blusher colours yet!

Lastly I finished my Boujour colour boast lip crayon collection! I picked up 'peach on the beach' and I LOVE IT! I tryed it as soon as I got home! It's a bright but not too bright pinky/coral shade and looks fab! 

I hope you grabbed done bargins this week! Will post on my new hair cut later! 

Just Hannah xx


3 comments:

  1. The clutch is gorgeous! What a bargain for only £9.50. I'm on a spending ban this month but my god its hard to stay away from the shops, Boots especially!

    alongcamekelly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no I love it too! I really think I'm addicted to shopping lol love your blog btw!

      Just hannah xxx

      Delete
    2. There's worse things to be addicted too, that's the excuse I give to my boyfriend anyway ;) Thank you! Yours is great too, I love that you have all different kinds of posts xx

      Delete