Sunday 5 January 2014

This Sunday #001


It's just Hannah here, hope you are having a fab weekend,

So today, Sunday, Russ and I went to the cinema. We both have Cineworld Unlimited cards, which for about £15 a month you get to see as many films as you can! It's great because it's almost like you are going to see films for free (but your not!) Russ and I always try and see at least two films a month as you make your money back plus as we are saving for a deposit for a house it gives us something 'free' to do otherwise we would be out spending money! It also makes us more inclined to see films that you wouldn't normally see, like alternative films or kids films, we do that a lot (because we are big kids!).

Today we saw Last Vegas!! From the trailers we basically decided it was an older version of The Hangover and as I love The Hangover films I knew it was a must to see! The film starred Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas and Kevin Kline. They play 4 childhood friends that meet up again to go on Billy's (Michael Douglas) stag do in Las Vegas! It was really funny although some if the funniest bits were in the trailer. My favourite character was Morgan Freeman's he played Archie, I just felt he was the most likeable and he sort of pulled the whole group of friends together.  There was an underlying plot that was on a sadder note which made the film even better! We also thought the film was left open for a sequel, I'm not sure if that will happen but I'm sure there would be a plot there!

Right I better get off now as it's nearly time for one of my Dad's legendary roast dinners!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment