Tuesday 21 January 2014

I Heart Lip Crayons...

I have been using Clinque Chubby Sticks for a few years now and when I saw that last summer Boujour released their Colour Boast lip crayon I really wanted to try them! I started off by buying the red one, red sunshine, as I had a friends hen do, and I loved it! 

This orange one, summer punch is my current fave! They are super shinny and feel smooth on your lips. The colours are bold, bright and long lasting! I often use to get put off by the BRIGHT packaging of lip colours and stick to pinks and neutrals but I have some how embraced the bright colours!!



I really love lip crayons and getting quite a collection! I'm not really a fan of lip gloss, I find it way to sticky! I'm looking at trying some other brands, will keep you posted, do you have any recommendation?

Just Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment