Thursday 30 January 2014

It's Thursday Tip Time...

So on this grey, wet and windy Thursday if you are feeling run down and tired or starting to feel a bit poorly I have a small treasure of information for you...

Have you ever had a SALT BATH
 
To be honest when I first heard this I thought 'yeah right, a bit of salt won't help me' but I have been proved wrong, for the first time in my life might I add ;) All you need to do is add a couple of handfuls of Dead Sea bath salts like these ones below to your bath and lye back and relax for atleast 20 min (not hard at all!) 



 
While you lye there your body will be absorbing important minerals like magnesium, bromide and sulphur. Tiredness, illness and stress can sometimes be caused or made worst by a mineral inbalanced in the body, plus things like eczema and psoriasis too. All these things can be improved by the glorious salt bath!

If you don't believe me, TRY IT! I feel much more energized and healthy once having one, plus my skin feels so so soft! I'm not saying it will solve all your problems but it will help!! 

I love Dead Sea Spa Magiks Salts! Buy Dead Sea Salts here !!

Just Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment