Saturday 25 January 2014

So a Fringe it is...


So I was getting fed of my hair, I was ment to be getting it cut before christmas but I was poorly with tonsillitis :( My hair was getting sooooo long and out of shape so I took full advantage if feeling worlds better this week and had a trim! 

I had an inch or so off the ends and an slight layer cut back in too.Then I took the plunge and got a heavish full fringe cut in!! I have had one before a few times but I was still a little nervous! I love it! It will take a few days to get use to and I can still clip it back if I'm feeling lazy or have a busy day at work! 

I will probs grow it out again to a side fringe at the end of spring-time, I just feel a side fringe is more manageable in the summer what which pretty plaits etc! But at the mo I love it! 

Hope your all having a fun weekend! 

Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment