Monday 27 January 2014

My 1st Hair Tutorial...

I'm a very simple kinda girl so don't worry my tutorials will not be complex in the slightest! 

Up turned hair tutorial

This is such a quick, easy and pretty way of putting your hair up! It works best with mid length hair, I did it when my hair was longer but it didn't look as good so now I have had my hair trimmed I can do it again!


Here goes...

Start with your hair with a slight curl. It also works great with day old hair. Below is all you need!



Place your stretchy hair band over your hair.



Start at one side by your ear and tuck the ends under the hair band and secure with a pin. Then do the same on the other side.




Work your way around tucking and pinning the rest of your hair up.

Check in a mirror that there are no stray bits hanging out, if there are don't worry just pop more pins in! 


Check from the front that the side bits are even and your fringe is how you like it and spray all over with hair spray.

And your done! 

It can take a matter of minutes depending on how neat and messy you want it! I find if you want it a 'messier' look or to look like something you just thrown together it's harder which is a slight contradiction!

I love it and hope you do too plus it's nice to get a sparkly hair band out! 

Just Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! I'm totally boring with my hair, its always in a bun or if I'm feeling really outrageous its in a ponytail haha you made it look really easy, I'll be trying this one out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO easy!!! I know im the same, I have tried to make more of an effort with my hair this year I normally just bung it up too and for my job it has to be up really so going to experiment!! xxxx

      Delete