Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wagamama with a friend...

This evening me and my school friend Hayley had a meal and a catch up at the newly opened Wagamamas in Maidstone! 

I love Wagamamas, such a different kind of resturant as we don't have that many noddle-ly kind if restaurants round here! I have been to Wagamamas quite a lot of times and always stick to the same sorta dish! The first time we went Russ ordered something and it came out in a massive bowl with a ladle! I think they should have photos along side the menu so you can sort know what to expect as the dishes are so different!! 

I stuck to one if my usual dishes, Yaki Soba (what a suprise!) 


It was so nice to eat yummy food and have a chit chat with my lovely friend! We have been friends since we were at secondary school and when we meet up once a month-ish! We are so similar so love having a gossip and talking out any problems we might have!

That's all got now
Just Hannah xxx


2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love Wagamama. I always have the yasai chilli men or the saien soba (which comes in a big bowl with a ladle - not the easiest thing to eat on the menu!)

    x

    p.s. oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I somehow managed to post this comment on your GBBO Sports Relief Specials post first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I no I love a waggs!!! Will have to try what you have next time! Just checked out your blog! It's great and I'm now following you!

    Just hannah x

    ReplyDelete