Tuesday 14 January 2014

GBBO Sports Relief Specials

All my friends know I love baking and cooking and all my friends also know I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Great British Bake Off! 

Soooo...I'm very excited this week around 8.00pm, shrieking and eeeekkking to some funny/fed up looks from my family... "But it's nearly bake off o'clock mum" "Bake Off count down... 14 minutes to go"

The four special episodes are for Sports Relief, so even better they are for charity.

To make the perfect celeb bake off add...
Half a cup of Ginny Weasley
500gs of Rochelle from the Saturdays
250ml of Jason Gardener 
3ozs of Johnny Vaughen 
A table spoon of Jamelia
And a small handful of Alistair McGowan.

Plus the lovely Mary Berry who I live my life wanting to be and Paul Hollywood the 'nasty' but nice judge! My claim to fame (well not fame but u know) is that Russ and I walked past Mary and her Husband at Gatwick airport! We had just got off the plane from Egypt and she had just got off one from somewhere else! Oh boy I was SO Excited! We didn't say anything to her I just did a werid excited smile at her, it was really late at night and we didn't want to draw unwanted attention to the baking legend in a rather busy airport! 


One day I wish I would be good enough to be crowned star baker! So I shall keep practising my cakes for all my friends and family's enjoyment!

Just Hannah xxx




1 comment: