Friday 10 January 2014

It's booked... We are going to NEW YORK CITY!

I had to share this on here (as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!) that Russ and I have just booked our 1st holiday of 2014, to... New York!!!


I'm so excited about this already, god knows what I will be like just before we go! 

I have been to New York before but Russ hasn't. I went with some friends in February 2011, just before I was 21, I loved it, it was such an amazing place so much to do and see. I think I only scratched the surface of New York last time! Russ is a keen film buff and loves America so we decided to go before we get any big commitments like a mortgage and we will have less disposable income!

We are going in the spring at the end of April so it should be much warmer and sunnier than when I went before! We had snow it was so pretty but so cold!! 

We are compiling a list of things to do and see plus things we wanna buy! If you have any recommendations please comment below! 

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment