Thursday 30 January 2014

Getting to know me.. Liebster award...



So Charlene at Tartanmouth nominated me for a Liebster award.... YAY... but I didn't really know what one was... after a bit of Googling (what would we do without it!) I found out...

 "The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.... The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome"

I don't do my blog for the followers, of which I have about 20, I do it for the therapy it gives me as a hobby, because I really love all things beauty (that's why I work in it!).

A lot of people had said "Oh Hannah why don't you get a blog, you would be great, you are always doing so much!" So after a lot of persuading I finally got one!

So lets get to know me, Just Hannah...

1. What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging?

I think I find finding the confidence to actually post pretty hard. I keep think what I'm writing is pants and know one will read it! Also I find learning the blogging ropes pretty hard like networking to increasing my followers but I think i'm getting the hang of it albeit very slowly!

2. Who was your embarrassing teenage crush?

Hmmm I can't think, I always loved Bradley from S Club 7 and I also loved Matt from Busted. I suppose they aren't really THAT embarrassing!

3. If you could change something about your past, would you?

Nope, not at all! the only thing would be letting my grandparents live longer to see me grow up into a 'lady' and to see what I have achieved.

4. Which three celebrities (dead or alive) would you like to go on a night out with?

Freddie Mercury because I love Queen's music,
Rochelle from The Saturdays because I think she is super cool and pretty,
Zac Efron so I can have a little boggie with him!

5. What's something that you wish you were better at?


I wish I had more confidence and that I believed in my self more. Also I'm Dyslexic so I really wish I was better at spelling as I feel it holds me back.

6. What's your favourite meal to cook?

I LOVE cooking and baking so anything really! if I had to chose it would be a chicken stir fry with home made egg fried rice and for pudding home made profiteroles! mmmmm!

7. What are the qualities you look for in a friend?

Kindness,
Fun,
Easy to talk to,
Someone I can be my true self around and that loves me for who I am.

8. What  would be your ideal job?

To be fair being a Beauty therapist is what I have wanted to be forever but never believed I could do it, but I have!
I'm now a senior therapist so maybe one day I will make my way up to a manager.
When I was little I always wanted to be a pop star or be on stage in a musical... I don't no where it came from because I cant sing or dance!

9. If you had to wear the same outfit every day, what would you pick?

Probs a simple pair of  skinny jeans and a top and a snuggle cardi and my converses!
 #Boring!

10. What is your favourite Disney film?

This Is so hard as I LOVE DISNEY... Probs will have to be The Lion King or Cinderella or Mary Poppins!

11. Would you rather go on a city break or a beach holiday?

This is also hard, I love both but if I had to choose I would pick hmmmm a city break as there will be a lot more to see and do. Plus I love just wandering round taking photos!

So it's done! Thank you to Charlene again!

I Nominate....

Kelly at alongcamekelly.blogspot.com
Sophie at bellechaton.co.uk
Nicole at nichollebartlett.blogspot.ie
Lauren at .didyouseewhatidid.blogspot.co.uk/
Kieren at fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk
Amber at Beauty/life/little things
Georgia at skinnygeorgia.blogspot.com
thingsloversdo.blogspot.ca
Dasiy at brownpaperdaisies.com
Laura at beautiflaura.blogspot.co.uk
Hayja at beautylishlife.blogspot.com

Here are your Questions-

1. What first made you want to start a blog?
2. What was your first high-end beauty buy?
3. If you could only shop in one clothes shop for the rest if your life what would it be?
4. If on one of your day off you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. Dogs or Cats?
6. Starter or Dessert?
7. Shower or Bath?
8. Chinese or Indian?
9. Favourite childhood sweet/chocolate?
10. What Disney Character are you most like?
11. What was your favourite film of last year?

Now its your turn to answer MY questions in a post of your own and then tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers! Go GO GOOO!

Just Hannah x








9 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me Hannah! I am chuffed! Will get the post up at the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww glad you are!! it did take a bit of time to do, if you get me but worth it!! Looking forward to reading it!!

      Just Hannah xxxx

      Delete
    2. I finally got it done :) Your right it does take a bit of time but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's answers. I hope you don't mind that I cheated on a couple of yours haha xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for answering my questions, Hannah! I am so jealous that you can make home made profiteroles! *major craving now* I also can't pick a favourite Disney film either - I honestly think it's difficult to even pick a Top 5, haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry just seen this! Thank you again for Nominating me! Love a bit of Disney! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Posted! Thankyou again for nominating me lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you nominating me! :) Going to get the post up asap xxxx

    ReplyDelete