Sunday 12 January 2014

This Sunday We...


...Went for a lovely long walk along the beach in Whitstable! Russ and I love Whitstable it's about 25 mins from his house so we often pop along on a Sunday for lunch or just a wander! 
People think I'm a little strange but I just LOVE the beach in the winter!!! I think it's just the fact you get wrapped up warm and it's so bracing and cold! It's such a different atmosphere than the summer so much quiter, lots of dog walkers but I think it's just as beautiful as the summerl! 

From March till Christmas Whistable has a little market in some beach huts on the sea front. It wasn't open today but we have been quite a few times before, there are lots of pretty things for sale, homemade things and antiques. I often seem to always buy something!

Today we just had a wander along the beach, we walked quite a way but it didn't seem that long as we where snapping away with our camera and iPhones! Here are a few...







We ended our visit to Whitstable with a walk along the high street! There are so many pretty little gift and home shops I could of spent a fortune but I was very restrained and didn't buy anything! But I did enjoy a well deserved Costa hot chocolate! Mmmm so yummy! (Both the cakes are not mine, we had half each!) 

We are home now and shattered from our walk! Don't u think the fresh air does that too you!. 

Just Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment