Sunday 26 January 2014

A Visit to Wahaca...

Myself and Russ had never been to Wahaca before but always wanted too. We visited the one in Bluewater shopping centre in Kent last week. The restaurant itself looks majorly cool, some of the tables were in VW camper vans!!! We had a normal table (bad times!) once we were seated we started to look at the menu. The food is all Mexican street food, you can get small plates to share of tapas style food or larger plates. We were spoilt for choice and didn't know what to pick! We ended up going for he Wahaca Selection as we figured it will give us a taste of everything! 



We started with some amazing guacamole with some chips, it's was so fresh tasting and went down VERY WELL!



When our food arrived it look amazing, the presentation was great. The chicken taquitos, quesadilla, green rice and black beans where mega yummy and full of flavour, and omg the sweet potatoes were melt in your mouth yummy! We both loved pulled pork so were looking forward to the pulled pork tacos but we both found them very sweet tasting and rather spicy too! 

I think next time we visit Wahaca we will know what to expect and what we know we like. We were looking at the menu debating what we would order next! So will defo visit again soon!


We ended our visit to Bluewater with a pit-stop at Millie's cookies, the new red velvet cookies are amazing! We had them once we got home with a yummy hot chocolate! 

Hope your have had an exciting weekend!

Just Hannah xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love Wahaca! I went for the first time when I was last in London and fell in love. We ordered a selection of different dishes (I can't actually remember which ones they were, except the cactus tacos) and they were all so delicious! I even experimented with a tequila cocktail, despite hating tequila shots, and it was lovely. Ahh, really craving another Wahaca visit now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm Just thinking about it now makes me hungry! I will have to give the alcoholic cocktails ago next time, I had a mocktail which was super yummy because I was driving!
      Love your blog btw xxxxx

      Delete